Phoenix Players welcomes new members whether they be experienced actors or stagehands or totally inexperienced people looking to try their hand at something new. If you’d like to join our group please don’t hesitate to contact us by email.
In order to become a Phoenix Players member, please fill out the membership form below, and click below to pay your $20 membership. You can also sign up for a family membership, which is at a rate of $50 for the family.
1. Invitation to a private preview of our shows during the season.
2. Eligible for special rates for Phoenix Players workshops.
3. Eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
4. Eligible to attend other General Membership meetings.
5. Invitation to participate in play reading groups.
6. Invitation to special events for some one on one time with those who make the productions, learn about what's happening on stage and behind the scenes, and enjoy some friendship and refreshments. These include:
a. Cast party after each production
b. Reception following the Annual General Meeting
If you have any questions about membership, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Adult Level Membership
*Membership payments can be sent to the Phoenix Players' treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Level Membership Fee
Family Membership Fee
*Membership payments can be sent by e-transfer to the Pheonix Players' treasurer at email@example.com